Coolant holes for coolant-through spindle applications can be added to many standard Morse tools.
- Axial Through-Hole Discharge
- Radial Discharge With Axial Feed Hole
- Fast Quoting
- Rapid Delivery
- Provides a Practical Expedient Solution to Many Tooling Application Problems
There is no need to purchase special tooling when standard stocked Morse tools can be modified quickly to your requirements!
Coolant Holes Can Be Added To:
- Thread Mills – as small as #10 or 4mm
- Taps – as small as #8 (.164″) or 4mm*
- End Mills – as small as 1/8″ (.125″) or 3mm
- Reamers – as small as 9/64″ (.1406″) or 3.6mm
This puts coolant where it is needed, keeps the tool running cool, and removes chips before they can be recut. Utilizing coolant holes in your Morse tools results in improved performance, improved surface finish, reduced heat damage to materials being machined, and improved tool life. Contact your nearest IBT branch.