The proper ventilation system in your facility may not be the first place to look to save money, reduce energy consumption, and improve overall working conditions. But having the appropriate air movement and temperatures at your facility can have a significant impact on all three.
IBT’s goal is to assist our customers in better understanding industrial ventilation applications and recommend solutions to critical issues in the workplace.
There are a number of reasons to investigate the performance your current ventilation system and consider implementing a new program. It may be the result of a USDA/FDA shutdown or to meet OSHA regulations. Or it may be employee-focused, to reduce turn-over or address health and safety issues. Cost savings and energy savings from long-life and low maintenance fans are often major factors.
IBT’s Ventilation Program is a thorough and customized approach to addressing ventilation challenges in your facility, such as structural or electrical limitations.
The first step is a Needs Analysis Survey, which is completed for each location. Based on the information provided, IBT specialists will suggest application improvements, ensuring that the right equipment is recommended to overcome your specific ventilation obstacles.
IBT specialists also share the expected cost savings of implementing the suggested ventilation program. Negotiated product pricing, energy reduction, and waste reduction from extended product life will ensure a return on your investment dollars.
The program also features technical product and application support beyond implementation.
IBT Industrial Ventilation Program
- Plant by plant ventilation needs analysis surveys
- Application improvements recommendations
- Overall cost savings via negotiated product pricing, energy reduction, and waste reduction from extended product life
- Ventilation program technical support
- Warranty tracking program
- No charge Ventilation Needs Analysis Surveys at plant level
- Ventilation equipment procurement consolidation if multiple plants
- Cost savings reports
- IBT branch and regional support for plant or plants
Contact IBT today to schedule a Ventilation Needs Analysis Survey at your facility.