Hurry—don’t miss out on your last chance to register for Tech X 500—coming to Kansas Speedway September 11-12, 2013!
Biggest MRO Tradeshow in Midwest
The biggest MRO tradeshow in the Midwest features:
- More than 65 vendor booths
- Over 20 different seminars
- 2 live bands
- Lunch and dinner
- Prizes and giveaways
- Post-event beer garden (evenings only)
More Than 65 Vendors
More than 65 vendors will be on-hand to show off the hottest new technology in safety, warehouse design, conveyor systems, power transmission, and industrial supplies.
All vendor booths have door prizes—plus lots of Grand Prizes to be given away throughout the event.
Over 20 Different Seminars
Over 20 different 1-hour seminars will offer current topics in industrial technology and management, including:
- ARC Flash PPE as a Last Resort—preventing arc flash incidents, which cause 1 fatality and 5-10 burn incidents daily in the U.S.
- Fluid Power Proactive Maintenance, Filtration, and Fluid Management—proactive fluid power maintenance; participants receive a 32-p. book on hydraulic maintenance
- Four Levels of Leadership to Engage Employees—revitalizes workforce with a new sense of commitment and excitement
Ride in a NASCAR Car
FREE Ride-Alongs with Richard Petty Driving Experience will be given away—and the chance to ride 3 laps in a 600 hp NASCAR car with a professional driver, at speeds of up to 155 mph.
See Exotic Cars!
As a special bonus, Exotic Driving Experience will offer a FREE, up-close preview of the world’s finest supercars in the Winner’s Circle. Exotic Driving Experience, based in Concord, North Carolina, is a company that offers driving experiences with Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins, and more. The FREE preview will be open to all Tech X participants on Wednesday, September 11 and Thursday, September 12.