Centrik-Lok’s inner ring featuring eight gripping tabs solve the toughest shaft mounting problems. Its unique split-collar design utilizes a high-strength socket head cap screw for secure and easy installation. The locking collar yields superior axial holding force, which is 20 percent or greater than industry competitors.
The primary benefit provided by the Centrik-Lok CL design is the industry-leading, axial-holding force for concentric style mounting collar, which includes:
- 360 degree concentricity for high-speed, high-vibration applications.
- A retained two-piece collar design for maximum holding force on undersized shafting (up to -0.004)°.
- An innovative retention feature that keeps the locking collar attached to the bearing during installation.
- Super-finished raceways that are precision ground and run coolly and quietly.
- Black oxide inner ring/outer ring and collar and powder coated housing for corrosion resistance.