A new brush top now makes it easier—and more precise—to apply anti-seize. The brush top, created by Henkel, simply screws on—making it easier for maintenance staff to do their jobs.
“If you work with anti-seize lubricant, then you know how tricky it can be to apply,” said Mike Jones, an Adhesive Specialist for Henkel Corporation. “This new packaging gives you easy, precise, one-hand dispensing.”
What Is Henkel Anti-Seize?
Anti-seize is a lubrication compound that protects metal parts from rust, corrosion, galling, and seizing. It makes it easier to assemble and disassemble slip-fit and threaded joints.
Anti-seize can also:
- Reduce friction on critical operating equipment
- Reduce wear on machine components
- Protect against high temperatures, heavy loads, and fluids
Where Can Anti-Seize Be Used?
Henkel produces 4 types of brush-top anti-seize. They can be used for:
- Copper-based anti-seize—on any copper, brass, cast iron, steel, stainless steel, plastics, or any nonmetallic gasketing material (up to 1800°F)
- Silver grade anti-seize—heavy-duty, petroleum based lubricant fortified with graphite and metallic flakes (up to 1600°F)
- Heavy duty anti-seize—black, metal-free fluoride formulation that lubricates all metals—including stainless steel, aluminum, and nickel alloys (up to 2400°F)
- Marine grade anti-seize—metal-free formula that works well in fresh water, salt water, or high humidity conditions, preventing corrosion (from -20°F to 2400°F)
“Henkel offers a full range of anti-seize formulas, including general purpose, metal-free, food-grade, and high-purity materials,” Jones said. “You don’t just have to buy the brush-top packaging. The formulas are available as traditional liquids or in clean semisolid sticks as well.”
Henkel produces the Loctite brand of industrial adhesives, sealants, and coatings. Henkel has 6,200 employees in 51 facilities across the U.S. and Canada, and has been in business for almost 140 years. Worldwide, the company has 50,000 employees in 120 countries.
Buy anti-seize at IBT
Contact Tim Zerger, the Bearing/PT Business Group Director at IBT Industrial Solutions, at (913) 261-2140, or firstname.lastname@example.org.