Varying production demands and materials can lead to increased costs in maintenance and replacement of baghouse filter bags and cages.
New advanced PLEATED FILTER technologies offer cost-effective direct replacements of filter bags and cages in many applications, including:
- Filter receivers in pneumatic bulk material conveying applications
- Nuisance dust collection in bag dumps, bin vents, bulk packaging, rail car & truck loading, and belt conveyors
- Baghouses serving process ventilation in grinding, milling, size reduction, mixing and blending applications
What Benefits do Pleated Filters offer?
- Improved airflows and efficiencies
- Increased production
- Longer filter life
- No need for costly rebuilds or replacement of existing hardware
iFIL USA (Innovative Filtration Technologies) operates a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility in Harrisonville, Missouri. Owned and operated by industry veterans, iFIL has manufacturing locations and technical personnel in both the US and Europe specializing in the manufacturing and distribution of pleated filter technology. The combined talents of the US and European team brings extensive design, application and manufacturing experience to the dust collection market.
iFIL Engineering & Product Management staff are available for technical consultation to evaluate the benefits of a conversion to pleated filters for each specific application. A wide array of designs and filter media options ensures optimal performance for the specific operational parameters of each industry and application.
- Food & Pharmaceutical Processing
- Agricultural Products Processing (Grain & Ethanol)
- Cement & Rock Dust
- Petrochemical (Dry Chemical Processing)
- Metals Processing
- Coal Transfers
- General Mixing & Blending