The computer control and multi-axis motion capabilities of today’s robotic systems give you incredible versatility. Industrial robots are being utilized to increase production and quality of performance, while lowering the cost of goods and time to market.
Robots have the ability to be reprogrammed and retooled for multiple applications, eliminating the functional obsolescence which sends many single-task machines to early retirement. Robotic systems can also integrate a series of independent operations into a unified production process.
- Material Handling Applications: Transfer of in-process or finished parts | Heavy or awkward loads | Toxic or hazardous materials
- Palletizing/Depalletizing Applications: Finished shipping cases, bulk bags, drums, plastic containers | In-process or finished parts
- Machine Tending Applications: Molding and die casting | Punch press | Lathes, mills, threaders
- Food and Pharmaceutical Packaging Applications: Food grade products and consumer goods | Delicate materials or sterile products
- Process Cell Applications: Small parts mechanical assembly | Sub-assembly or progressive