From its inception, Flexco has focused on just one thing, maximizing belt conveyor productivity. Whether you are a small farm in the Midwestern United States, or a large mine in eastern Europe, or a global parcel handling operation with facilities around the world, we are focused on becoming your number one resource for products and services that maximize your belt conveyor uptime, productivity, and safety.
QUICK FACTS ABOUT FLEXCO
- Founded in 1907
- Headquartered in Downers Grove, Illinois USA
- Subsidiary locations in Australia, Chile, China, Germany, India, Mexico, Singapore, South Africa, and the United Kingdom
- Employs more than 800 people globally
- Is a privately-held company
- Holds 185 patents
- Over 1800 distributor partners throughout the world
- Supporting customers in more than 150 countries
PRODUCTIVITY STARTS HERE
We partner with you to select the right products and get the best possible performance from your belt conveyor system.
MAXIMISE YOUR BELT CONVEYOR PERFORMANCE
As an industry leader since 1907, we understand that your conveyors play a critical role in your operation’s productivity. That’s why Flexco focuses on what you really need to make your belt conveyor as reliable as possible. Our products help you take better care of your system and correct potential problems before they become serious issues.
Mechanical Belt Fastening Systems
Belt Maintenance Tools
Endless Splicing Systems
Belt Cleaning Systems
Belt Positioners, Trackers, and Trainers
Bondable and Weld-On Pulley Lagging
Impact Beds and Skirting Systems