Vermont Tap & Die
Vermont Tap & Die maintains a tradition of high quality in their products and services.
They are the innovator of the Vermont™ coating and have the broadest offering of TiN coated taps in the industry. Vermont Tap & Die uses M7 steel on all taps up to .397” diameter with an exclusive form tap design that no one else offers. CNC length pipe taps are also exclusive to the Vermont Tap & Die offering and they offer fast programs for taps and reamers with 24 hour shipment.
Product Offering Highlights:
- High Performance Taps • Hand Taps
- Spiral Pointed Taps • Spiral Fluted Taps
- Form Taps • Pipe Taps
- Maintenance Taps • Maintenance Dies
- 24 Hour Special Taps • Tap Sets
- Tap & Drill Sets • Jobber Length Drills
- Coolant Thru Taps • Fast Taps (48 Hour Shipping)
Greenfield Industries Inc. is an established leader in the industrial cutting tool industry. The company manufactures and sells drills, taps, end mills, and other cutting tools for a variety of industrial, maintenance, commercial, and construction applications under the brand names Cleveland, Chicago-Latrobe, Cle-Line, Cle-Force, Bassett, Vermont Tap & Die, and Putnam Tools.