Let IBT replace or repair your hydraulic components! Our hydraulic experts are trained to perform full-service evaluations for most major hydraulic brands.
Thanks to our network of repair partners, IBT’s Hydraulic Division services are available through all of our geographic locations. We recommend customers contact their local IBT store or salesman prior to shipping or transporting anything. We can often “qualify” a component for repair evaluation up-front, based on the product type, brand, and model number — saving both time and money.
Once it’s qualified and the component is received, determining the cause of failure is our first priority. Through careful assessment, disassembly, or testing, as-needed, we can then craft the best repair or replacement solutions for the customer. We do this by treating each unit as a unique case, providing them with their choice of recommended service options. These include the following:
- We will provide an evaluation and a repair quote for your approval. Once approved, the product is repaired, refurbished, tested, and returned to you.
- Remanufactured Replacement
- To speed things up, we can replace your product with a rebuilt unit that’s already in stock; send in your core and receive an off-the-shelf, rebuilt replacement. Cash for cores is also available in some cases.
- Brand-new or Aftermarket Replacement
- If you choose not to repair your component, we can replace it with a new unit from the OEM or find an aftermarket brand as a cost-effective alternative.
Repair or Replace the Following Components:
- Heavy Duty
- Medium Duty
- Directional Control
Electro Hydraulic Components
We Can Service Most Major Industry Brands!
- Many More!
Need Hydraulic Repair Services?
We know that things can go wrong at any moment. With access to Emergency Repair Service capabilities, our hydraulic repair services are available to you 24/7/365.