Manage Multiple Orders More Efficiently
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) is a paperless solution that allows your company to place orders with IBT through a standardized digital format, while helping you manage a larger number of orders. Once you upload the spreadsheet, IBT sends your products more quickly than the already fast order process. This paperless solution is a good option if you manage a significant amount of orders.
How EDI Works:
- Create a digital purchase order within your company’s purchase order system.
- Once entered, the order is automatically sent to IBT.
- From there, we provide you with detailed order information including price.
- Upon your approval the order is processed by IBT.
Benefits of EDI:
- Eliminates and reduces costly order errors
- Fast fulfillment of orders
- Streamlines purchasing for efficiency
- Removes manual processes
- Automates three-way invoice process match
- Provides you with automatic acknowledgments and shipping updates