As a leading distributor of the equipment that drives the American industry, IBT Industrial Solutions offers a high level of service support to help you optimize the performance of your critical production and support systems. Using vibration analysis diagnostic equipment, we can analyze machine dynamics and performance, identifying misalignment, imbalance, and other problems that cause excess vibration and wear on rotating equipment.
IBT Industrial Solutions can troubleshoot mechanical problems, including the condition of bearings, belts, pulleys, shafts, pumps, gearboxes, fans, motors, cooling towers, chillers, and more. Our services include laser shaft alignment, vibration analysis, motion amplification, remote monitoring, and dynamic balancing.
Protect the value of your equipment and maximize its output by identifying and correcting machinery problems before they cause further damage and expense. Experienced IBT technicians can provide complete on-site inspection, analysis, diagnosis, and repair services. This can range from a one-time repair, to a monthly predictive maintenance program.
Our Industrial Maintenance Services:
- Troubleshooting and Repair Service: Around-the-clock diagnostic and repair services to help you get your systems back in service fast.
- Vibration Analysis: Data collectors are used to analyze vibration problems in rotating equipment.
- Motion Amplification: Detects looseness, misalignment, bent shafts, piping issues, and structural movement while measuring deflection, displacement, movement, and vibration not visible to the human eye.
- Dynamic Balancing: Correct imbalance conditions in rotating equipment.
- Precision Laser Shaft Alignment: Align motors, pumps, couplings and sheaves in integrated components.
- Bearing, Coupling, Sheave Installation: Complete teardown and component replacement services.
- Predictive and Preventive Maintenance: Avoid catastrophic failure and costly downtime through a regular maintenance program.
- Failure Analysis: Analyze equipment failure to determine root cause and prevent costly reoccurrence.
- Component Repair and Overhaul: Prolong the service life of costly equipment by repairing and/or overhauling serviceable components.
- Facility Maintenance Assessment: Keep your plant operating at peak performance by analyzing overall maintenance procedures and schedules.
- Lubrication Rounds: Ensure everything’s running smoothly with scheduled monthly preventative lubrication rounds.
- Automatic Lubrication Installation: Take the guesswork out of manual lubrication with an automatic self-monitoring, stand-alone system.
- Remote Monitoring: Maximize your production with innovative remote vibration and condition monitoring systems.