Improve Productivity & Efficiency
Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) stands for the practice of outsourcing your inventory management to IBT. This option allows you to spend less time counting stocked products and provides you and your team the ultimate peace of mind. This second-to-none service is available to all qualified IBT customers and reduces cost significantly when it comes to the time and resources normally required for replenishing inventory.
How VMI Works:
- IBT will confirm the ability for the customer purchase order system to export to an excel file.
- Once established, IBT will develop the excel format that aligns the proper fields to the IBT Order Management System.
- Once testing is completed, the customer exports their purchase orders and sends it to IBT via email.
- IBT will then immediately upload the order for fulfillment and delivery and send an acknowledgement back to the customer.
Benefits of VMI:
- IBT does the work for you and you choose the inventory you want IBT to manage
- Spend less time counting inventory
- You control min/max and determine order point recommendations
- You approve any quotes prior to order submission
- We stock and fulfill the items onsite for you
- Better managed inventory with the use of barcodes and/or RFID