Flexco’s DRX (Dual Relief Xtra™) Impact Beds are designed with one simple goal: protect the belt. How they meet that goal is revolutionary. They have engineered superior belt protection into the entire structure-not just the bars. Sturdy components, robust construction and convenient maintenance make our line more durable and efficient than others. Then, Flexco’s exclusive Velocity Reduction Technology™ controls acceleration to deaden impact energy and reduce reaction forces, providing unmatched belt protection.
Flexco’s DRX Impact Beds set a new standard in performance. DRX beds have been carefully engineered to provide convenient service and protect your belt and conveyor better than any other beds.
- Slide-Out Service™ makes maintenance convenient and safe. DRX Impact Beds separate in the middle and the two sides slide apart. This provides direct access to all the bars and bolts for easy, quick and safe maintenance. A complete bar change out takes just one or two hours.
- Velocity Reduction Technology is found only in the DRX line! Two levels of reaction force reduction absorb impact energy and minimize transmission back to the belt. Velocity Reduction Technology delivers longer belt life, less stress on the conveyor structure and reduced material degradation.
- Impact Bar Supports enhance bar function. Made from high-strength steel, our inverted-design Impact Bar Supports allow the impact bars to expand and function properly to absorb more impact energy.
- Channel Crossbeams efficiently transfer damaging impact energy to the isolation mounts. Contoured ends on the Channel Crossbeams save vertical space and leave a more robust middle section to carry the load.
- Engineered Better-down to the details. All components are designed to make your job easier and more productive.
|DRX200 Impact Beds
Designed for the unique needs of the sand and gravel market, light-duty DRX200 Impact Beds are a smarter alternative to impact idlers or hybrid systems.
|DRX750 Impact BedsThe DRX750 Impact Bed is a medium-duty bed designed to meet the needs of the hard rock and limestone markets. The DRX750 features Velocity Reduction Technology with two levels of effective reaction force reduction to protect the belt.|
|DRX1500 Impact BedsThe DRX1500 Impact Bed is designed to meet the heavy-duty needs of coal-fired power plants, coal prep plants and load out facilities. The DRX1500 features Velocity Reduction Technology with two levels of effective reaction force reduction to protect the belt.|
|DRX3000 Dynamic Impact BedsFor those rare applications that combine large size material and a severe fall height, DRX3000 Dynamic Impact Beds offer extreme performance. The DRX3000 Dynamic features Velocity Reduction Technology with two levels of effective reaction force reduction to protect the belt.|
Slide-Out Service capability on all DRX models allows direct access to all the bars, making service-and installation-quick and convenient. Finally, our expert engineers evaluated all components and maximized the effectiveness of even the smallest details.
Flexco offers a full line of conveyor solution products, including Flex-Lifter™ Conveyor Belt Lifters, Flex-Lok™ Skirt Clamps, Flex-Seal™ Skirting Systems, PT Max™ Belt Trainers, and Positioner™ Belt Trackers to name a few.
Contact your IBT sales representative or email Matt Forret, Product Manager Heavyweight Belt, for more information.